- Excellent experience in project specification review
- Knowledge of international standards (API, ATEX, PED, GOST, ARH etc.)
- Engineering capability (3D CAD, SW Tools for mechanical & thermal calculations)
- Capability of manufacturing for large projects
- Extended and flexible supply network
- Process streamlining through framework agreements with key EPC’s & End Users
- Welding capability in accordance with a variety of global standards:
- ASME U-Stamp, EN
- Materials: CS, SS, Duplex, Super Duplex, Monel, Incoloy
- Reactivity, proactive structure and relevant approach
The Engineering department uses the latest design & calculation software to provide the client a high level engineering and documentation support, since the proposal stage.
- Autocad Maechanical
- Autocad Plant 3D
- Autocad P&ID
- Inventor Profesional
- Codware Compress ASME & Heat Exchanger
Our staff is able to issue calculations:
- Stress Analysis
- Wiring Diagram
- Hook Up
ED Solving is able to realize the complete engineering and construction of their plants according to the customer specifications and to the most known international rules: ASME, PED, TEMA, API, ARH, CU-TR etc.
Starting from the full package of technical documents (3D Drawing, instruments datasheet, P&ID, WiringDiagram..) as per customer requires, to the final shipment of the products together with the Manufacturing databook and any technical documents requested by the customers.
The procurement department participates in drawing up offers, focusing on market analysis to strengthen our list of suppliers and be able to respond to any list of customer suppliers. Purchases are managed through a centralized administrative system, which allows the traceability of each purchase, managing the logistics of material withdrawals to optimize production times.